Millions of adults in the U.S. are indebted to their student loans. College Finance & Student Loan Debt is a course that wants to prevent you from contributing to that financial statistic.
This course helps students explore the perks, pros, and cons of various education financing options and obtaining reputable assistance for their education financing questions and concerns.
In this course, you will learn:
- Pros of debit vs credit cards as money management tools
- Various sources to pay for college
- Types of student loans and repayment options
- How-to get credible and trustworthy assistance, via the internet, with understanding your student loans
This course also includes the following helpful materials:
- Paying Student Loans- handout
Please Note: You’ll have one quiz to assess your understanding of the material. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion showing that you have increased your proficiency in financing college and student loan debt.