Dive into the importance of establishing goals based on your current financial situation and your long-term financial plans.
By utilizing skills developed in Budgeting Basics, you can better understand your financial goal-setting roadmap and apply realistic, actionable steps that make a winning recipe for financial wealth for years to come.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define why setting financial goals is important
- Create personalized SMART goals
- Effectively apply steps to successful financial goal setting
- Recognize roadblocks and maintain motivation for financial freedom
This course also includes the following helpful materials:
- What’s Smart, What’s Not? - handout
- Recommended Budget Percentages- handout
Please Note: You’ll have one quiz to assess your understanding of the material. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion showing that you have increased your proficiency in setting financial goals.