Thieves are constantly on the prowl for potential identity theft victims. Enhance your awareness and understanding of identity theft s and start protecting yourself from identity fraud.
From answering your phone to shopping online, you can become an easy target of identity theft at every turn.
This course is designed to teach you what ID theft is, how to prevent it, and how to get your life back on track if your identity has been stolen.
Stay steps ahead of scammers and hackers, and learn how to protect yourself and your loved ones from identity theft.
In this course, you will learn:
- What identity theft is and how it happens
- Steps to reduce, prevent and protect from ID theft
- What identifying information should be protected
- Next steps if you are a victim of ID theft
- Learn to recognize fraud and scams and how to avoid them
This course also includes the following helpful materials:
- Identity Theft Top Consumer Concern- handout
- 66 Ways to Protect Your Privacy- handout
Please Note: You’ll have one quiz to assess your understanding of the material. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion showing that you have increased your proficiency in preventing and protecting yourself from identity theft