For some, saving money can be a daunting task. For others, it may come naturally.
This course is for anyone who wants to build enhance their saving strategies with simple and accessible money-saving methods.
By starting with basic steps, you can recognize the long-term significance of saving money and increase your understanding and awareness of products and programs that help you to grow your money at a pace and consistency that fits your current financial capabilities and your future financial goals.
In this course, you will learn:
- The importance of saving money
- Identify ways to start saving money, including Individual Development Accounts (IDAs)
- Learn about simple vs. compound interest
This course also includes the following helpful materials:
- Reducing Impulse Buying- handout
- What Kind of Spender Are You? - quiz/handout)
Please Note: You’ll have one quiz to assess your understanding of the material. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion showing that you have increased your proficiency in the basics of saving money.