From as young as 18, adults are offered various forms of credit. Without proper credit education, consumers can easily mismanage and misuse their credit and quickly put themselves on a financially unstable path.
This course provides students with effective ways to use credit, determine the thin lines between good and bad debt, and take a closer look at spending habits that can both lead to and prevent overwhelming debt.
In this course, you will learn:
- Basics of credit and the various types of credit
- Distinguish between good debt and bad debt
- What identity theft is and how it happens
- Identify spending habits that can lead to debt
- Manage your debt: identify options and resource
This course also includes the following helpful materials:
- Rebuild Your Credit handout
- Secured and Unsecured Debt handout
Please Note: You’ll have one quiz to assess your understanding of the material. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion showing that you have increased your proficiency in understanding credit and debt.