So you’ve been approved for a line of credit, now what? Uncover the nooks and crannies of your credit score and report, and become well-versed in credit lending.
Accessing your credit report is a right, and contrary to popular belief does not hurt your credit score.
In this course, students will learn firsthand, the importance of understanding one’s credit score, how it’s calculated, and its impact on your financial goals and path to financial freedom.
In this course, you will learn:
- What a credit report is and the three credit reporting agencies
- Who can view your credit report, what it entails, and what to look for on your report
- How to improve or repair your credit
- How to dispute inaccurate items on your credit report
This course will also include the following helpful materials:
- 10 Things Consumers Don’t Understand About Credit Scores
- Sample Credit Report
- CFPB List of Consumer Reporting Companies
- You Have a Right to See Specialty Credit Reports
You’ll have one quiz to assess your understanding of the material. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion showing that you have increased your proficiency in understanding credit reports and scores.